Self-catering Holiday Cottage and Luxury self-catering Caravan based in the beautiful fishing harbour of Portknockie, situated on the Moray Coast.
- High above the small sheltered harbour and overlooking the panoramic view of the moray firth.
- Completely detached and sits cosily in its own grounds with its own drying area, paths and patio where one can sit out and enjoy the sea breeze and have a BBQ.
- You are within walking distance to the superb beaches where dolphins and seals can sometimes be spotted along with a large variety of birds.
- Children can play happily on the beach or explore the free range dunes area
- Portknockie offers views over the Moray Firth and its signature feature, Bow Fiddle Rock, with pleasant cliff top walks to the adjoining towns of Cullen and Findochty and its heritage experience of the harbour and the old town.
- Ideally situated to explore the beautiful surrounding Scottish Highlands and Coastal areas, with the larger towns of Inverness and Aberdeen just a short distance away
- Dogs welcome
- Short breaks available out of season if requested.
NEW FOR 2016
Luxury Static Caravan